Resources Available Through the NJ Business Action Center
NJ Business Action Center, within the NJ Dept. of State, is a business-first resource that helps businesses get answers from government agencies, facilitates meetings and follow-ups with regulatory agencies and answers all your business questions, all at no cost and strictly confidential. Whether you are an entrepreneur, own a business on “Main Street,” are located on a corporate campus, or are interested in expanding your products and services through export, the NJBAC is here for you. Among its resources, NJBAC offers:
• The state’s new business FRIENDLY website Business.NJ.gov and the COVID-19 business site cv.business.nj.gov both offer live chat features allowing for businesses to communicate with business experts from the NJBAC.
• Answers to your individual questions and actively working with state agencies and departments, such as the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs, New Jersey Treasury Department, and New Jersey Department of Labor to formulate solutions.
• Help with your real estate site searches so you find the right location whether you are growing or consolidating in response to the changing COVID environment.
• Help finding grants and loan programs as they become available.
• Current information on new COVID19 safety protocols and where to find resources from both the state and federal government via the CDC and OSHA.
Join us to hear about the resources available to your business through the NJ Business Action Center.